Monday, April 30, 2007

Primrose Valley - Scarborough

Sun 29th:

What are we doin playin on a Sunday?

Everyone just seemed wiped out tonight, probly coz we'd all been on Hessle Foreshore all day enjoyin the sun and gettin tanked!

Our performance was special tonight, because we had played most of the set before turning on the front speakers.

Too much complaining goin on as well...yeah, you know who you are!

Awww...

Jo: 'I'm soooo tired!'

Chaps: 'I've got to get up at half four!'

I'm sure I never moaned about having to get up early when I was making sexy time all night! These kids today, don't know when they've got it good!

Lee from Prem came to the stage to tell us we sounded w@nk, everyone in the room heard him.

Latas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You cheeky bugger! THE RED TOP AND HEELS GOING TO YOUR BRAIN! X